When I say hours, I mean starting from say 12.30pm and finish at about 4pm at the dinning table. And if you have any young kids at home means by the time you finish clearing/washing your dishes, it would be time to start the preparation for dinner :) but that i will save it for another post :)
|These mushrooms are big. I chose the medium size which is a little bigger then an apple. |
The big ones are as big as a saucer.
4 big mushrooms (about 40 to 50gm each)
200gm mince beef
3 gloves of garlic mince
1 Tbsp Soy sauce
1 tsp cornstarch
few drops of sesame oil
3 Tbsp shredded Gruyere/Emmental cheese or any hard cheese
4 Tbsp bread crumbs
- Clean the mushroom with wet paper towel, remove the stems and chopped it into tiny pieces.
- In a small pan, fried the minced garlic, chopped mushroom stems, then add in minced beef to cook for a few minute til cook. Season with soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Once cool, add in the cornstarch, bread crumbs and cheese. Mix well and scope it into the cavity of the mushroom.
- Place the mushrooms in a baking dish and into the over at 200C for 25 minute. Or until the top is golden and the mushroom is tender.
- Serve with some green salad and french baguette.
Hope you like it. Bon appétit!