It's been raining.. Spring is beautiful but the weather is always so unpredictable. It can be sunny for 2 minutes then drizzle for the next hour. Sun is playing hide and seek, so does the bird.. when the sun is out they appeared in between branches of the Bouload tree in front of our apartment..but then when the clouds come, they are gone..
So what to do with them?? we did some simple origami and bake some cookies :)
Here's the recipe for this simple chocolate chips cookies:
1 1/4 c. flour1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/8 tsp. salt
1/2 c. salted butter, softened1/4 c. sugar
1 c. chocolate chips (we just chopped some chocolate squares)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, soda and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Beat butter, eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until light and soft.
- Add flour and chocolate chips. Blend just until combined.
- Spoon out teaspoonfuls of batter onto baking sheets, 1 1/2" apart. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
- Immediately transfer cookies to a cool, flat surface. Yields about 2 dozen.
Serve with cold milk.. Yummmm
Post a Comment